Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another contest - this one for a journal

Even though I only jopurnal and write sporadically, I have a bit of a journal fetish. I really like the aesthetics of Moleskine journals. They just have a great feel and weight. The "history" of the journal (augmented for maximum marketing impact) adds to the aura of the brand. But they are expensive.

I started digging around and looking for other brands of journals. And then I found Black Cover.

So I've been following this website for a while now. The guy reviews all the "Moleskine like" pocket journals that he can get his hands on. I get to live vicariously through his reviews. His standards are quite a bit higher than mine, which is good. When he gives high marks to a journal, I know it's pretty dang good. The blog also saves me time in looking for new brands to try.

Well, now he has a contest. I can win a set of journals by posting about the website here on my blog. And I've linked him in the side bar with my followed blogs. That gets me some entries in the contest. But if all of you who read this click through to Black Cover and generate the most number of hits to his website, then I get an extra credit entry in the contest. So get clicking!

And thanks!

No comments: