Friday, July 07, 2006

Did I say that?

Did I say I was going to post stories about the honeymoon? -sigh-
Crazy week. I'll start cranking out some words.

Oh, and our wedding photographer Michelle Burke has a page here where you can view and order pictures from our wedding.
Go to the drop down menu and look for Devon & David
Our password is Apple

Here's Dev's comments:
"Just a quick thank you to everyone for making our wedding day such a special occasion. It was great to see everyone that made it and we hope you had as much fun as we did. For those who couldn't be here, we hope to see you soon. Below is the link to the website with all the pictures. I'll warn you now...there are a lot of them!

Feel free to browse if you're interested. You can also order pictures from this site along with a 5" x 5" coffee table book with up to 20 pictures. The books are pretty cool if you're looking to order more than just a few pictures."

No comments: