Saturday, April 04, 2009

Happy birthday to me!

To those who can't be with me on this most awesome of days, I miss you. I raise a toast to all my friends and family. I would not have the incredibly sweet life I now enjoy without each and every one of you. I have a beautiful wife who has enough patience to put up with me and to be pregnant at the same time. I have two brothers who helped shape my early years and make me appreciate my own space and sharing what I have. I have the whole cast of characters that makes up the motley crew that are my friends. Some of you improved me. Some of you corrupted me. Some of you were just there at the right (or wrong) time. I have my parents who launched me into this life and gave me the tools to fight back the forces that try to make it worse.

Thanks to you all. Without you guys, I would not be quite so awesome.
[grin]

Cheers!

No comments: