Monday, April 02, 2007

Crazy busy

Holy crap have I been busy.

Last weekend entailed a whirlwind tour of Georgetown Texas for my brother's wedding to April Neves ne Chase (congratulations again guys!)

Monday brought another Mazamas BCEP lecture.

I spent all week catching up on workload and finding gear for Mazamas activities - like hiking boots for the conditioning hikes.

Saturday brought a 10 mile hike out to Indian Point in the rain. Indian point had clouds wrapped all around it so I couldn't see all the cool stuff I had hoped. Indian Point has made my destination list for a subsequent hike.

I spent Sunday on a really fun day at Rocky Butte natural area working on rope handling, belaying, rappelling and prusiking skills. Then I got home and hosted a dinner with friends (hey Nate and Sue!).

And finally I had to get up and take Dev to the airport at waaaaaay too early in the morning today - she had to fly to Charlotte, N.C. for work.

Whew!

No comments: